Ovens are the givers of (mostly) well-cooked food and yet we don’t tend to treat them as-well as they treat us!
To make sure you keep your oven in tip-top condition here’s a simple cleaning tip to make sure you show your oven a little love’n’tenderness this festive season! Alternatively you could always bring in the professionals, for a free, fair oven cleaning quote contact us here.
This is what you´ll need:
- Spray bottle
- Baking soda
- A rag
- A small bowl
This is how you do it:
- Remove the oven racks
- Mix a couple spoons of baking soda with some water in the bowl. The goal is to mix it into a paste that´s easily spreadable on the surfaces that need cleaning.
- Spread the paste on the inside of the oven. The baking soda will turn brown.
- Let sit over night. The baking soda will need at least 12 hours to work it`s magic.
- The next day take a wet rag and wipe out as much of the baking soda as possible.
- Put some vinegar in the spray bottle and spritz it on the surfaces where you still see residues of baking soda.
- Wipe with a wet rag.
- Put the racks back in to the oven.
- Turn on the oven on a low temperature for 15-20 minutes to let it dry.